The purpose of this policy is to disclose how CasinoSlots manages the personally identifiable and not otherwise publicly available information collected from its users in accordance with the markets we serve, which includes Europe under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This applies solely to the information gathered during your use (present and past) of the services and products provided by CasinoSlots.net. The policy does not cover the actions of companies not owned or controlled by the LCB Network nor employees outside of our network of sites.
We will refer to Casinoslots.net as “Website” while the terms “our”, “us” and “we” also represent CasinoSlots. Use of the term “you” refers to any individual registered or visiting this Website.
1. Personal information about visitors to casinoslots.net is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws globally.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below. Please note we will never sell or trade your information to any other 3rd Party. We respect your privacy and we wouldn't want it done to ourselves.
4. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, country, birth date, sex, option on receiving newsletter, updates and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account settings.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services. For example a casino rep may need your username to check your account.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
11. Collecting Information from Users
11. 1 IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user. IP addresses are also identified to show your country flag on your member profile and to geo-target to provide you with a more personilised experience and show brands that are relevant to your location.
11.2 Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
11.3 Google Analytics
Children under the age of 18 are NOT permitted to register at this Website.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected or change it yourself when possible by going to your account settings.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
About Preferences and Editing/Deleting Your Account Info
15. It is permitted to edit your account details at all times including your communication preferences. Registered members may unsubscribe or amend promotional communication preferences directly from your profile settings or by following ‘unsubscribe’ instructions from email messages you receive. You cannot unsubscribe from receiving certain notifications from us, such as service announcements and administrative messages, as they are a part of your membership. You may request the closure or deactivation of your account at any time. We may also securely delete your personal information per your request.
3rd Party Advertising
16. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions