There are many different companies in the iGaming industry, and unfortunately, some of them are involved in some rather shady businesses and actions. It is easy to get suspicious, especially when there is a lack of precious information involved.
Some of our leads point out that Playreels has some connections to Platipus Gaming, but let’s leave it at that until we have at least some sort of confirmation. These guys don’t even have a website, and the info we’d managed to gather is quite vague, so perhaps it’s best to focus on the stuff they do best, and that’s online games.
After snooping around at several different casinos that have Playreels’ games on offer, we have come to the conclusion that they obviously focus on video slots exclusively. They don’t have any table games in their portfolio, at least for the time being.
So, without further ado, let’s dig in and check what kind of cool games they make, shall we?
There are many different games to choose from and there are also numerous different themes included here. All the slots can be played on both desktop and mobile devices, so it seems that they use the latest technologies during the development processes.
- Wolves Of Fortune - This is an adventure that involves the wilderness and the wolves. Not for the faint of heart!
- True Oriental - As the title implies, this one is themed around the Oriental mystery and beautiful girls. A true eye candy.
- Sweet Sevens - A completely modern and revamped take on the classic
theme of vintage slot machines.
- Sweet Reels - Meant for those with a sweet tooth, this game will surely leave you craving for more winnings and sweets.
- Sounds Of Jungle - Would you like to live in a jungle with all the cute little wild animals? Then this one is just for you!
- Simply Classic - Couldn’t have been titled more appropriately, this is a slot for all those who prefer their gaming the old school way.
- Signs Of Maya - This one is themed after the Mayan civilization, and if you’re into history you will surely love it.
Other cool titles by Playreels include Shiny Sevens, Sakura Classic, Retro Neon, Pyramid Power, Perfect Pearls, Oceanic Boost, Mystic Forest, Monkey Power, Mirror Mirror, Majestic Ocean, Lone Dragon, Japanese Blossom, Green World, Go Universal, Fortune Of Atlantis, Dragon’s Den, Divine Power, Diamond Mission, Cupid’s Touch, Croco Trail, Cinder Tale, Chung Chung, Book Of The Pharaohs, Birds Of Magic, Bewitch To Rich, and African Wild.
Yes, Playreels seems like a company that operates under most radars, but on the other hand, their products surely do have a following and an eager audience. If the games they’ve made so far are any indication, these guys have a bright future ahead.