Never before have online casinos offered so much in terms of bonuses as they do today.
Since video slots are almost always among the games eligible for playing with both no deposit and deposit-related bonuses for new users, more and more punters decide to try their winning potential.
The impressions are mixed
Ranging from the euphoria of multiple benefits to the total rejection of welcome packages in favor of cashback options. Well, as is usually the case, the truth lies somewhere in between. In fact, it has a lot to do with the countless nuances that accompany each particular perk.
Things aren’t black-and-white and certain bonuses can be a way past advantageous – otherwise, nobody would claim them, right?
The point is, to make the most of a bonus one cannot afford to miss the fine print and has to know exactly his/her goals. Are you trying to add a few easy bucks to your modest bankroll, have a little bit of free fun or net out a decent win?
Let’s dive into the nitty-gritty of the most widespread extras seen across a plethora of online gambling platforms.
No Rush with No Deposit Bonuses
For newbies, No-Deposit Bonuses are often the first choice. Thinking that it’s the coolest opportunity not only to play a favorite game on the house but also to hit a nice win with a little help of lady luck, they take it without a second thought.
Such a rush
Can often be costly, as at many places claiming an NDB automatically makes a player ineligible for deposit-related bonuses that carry greater expected profit.
This is not to say, you have to avoid NDBs at any price but you have to be fully aware that they make sense only if your bankroll is extremely low or the rules of casino do not deprive you of the opportunity to take advantage of the deposit-linked Welcome package in the future.
If you still wish to try a no-deposit kind of freebies to kickstart your gameplay, set aside enough time to read thoroughly its Terms & Conditions.
The essential things to consider are: a max amount that can be withdrawn after playing the bonus (sometimes it can go under $50), should you place the deposit in order to be able to withdraw your eventual winnings, and, of course, a wagering requirement – if it is more than 50x, then your chances to complete it are really faint.
5 Essentials of a Worthy Bonus
Anyone who wants a shot at more worthy in the eyes of seasoned punters Welcome packages bonded to the first or the first several deposits and usually consist of a Match bonus and free spins will have plenty of options to choose from.
Not to mention the importance of playing solely at licensed and reputable venues, here is the sketch of a slot perk that worths your attention.
- Validity period – 24 or even 72 hours are obviously not enough to turn over 40 times hefty bonuses often reach $1000. Look for places with reasonable frames, 30 days is a standard in the industry.
- Playthrough – although theoretically, it is possible to complete 50x wagering requirements, it may take a lot of time, patience, and your own money.
Wagering between 20x and 40x your bonus funds is considered appropriate, but with some additional effort, you will be able to find a website with 10x or even with no WR at all (that’s rare but do exist).
- (No) Deposit Wagering – do not be mislead by a low playthrough of 25x, if you have to wager your deposit on top of your bonus funds, because, in the end, you will lock your own funds and get the same unappealing 50x.
- Maximum cashout – although a big number of online casinos do not set limits for withdrawals, some Match bonuses can come with such a restriction. That’s why familiarising yourself with T&C is the best way to find a perk that fits your playing style and expectations.
- Games – make sure that all slots contribute to wagering, not only certain titles or virtual one-armed bandits provided by a small number of software developers.
In brief, listen to your own hunches, read carefully all T&C, and think twice before making a final choice.
Anyway, never forget video slots are game of chance!