Is playing online casino games in live mode your form of iGaming fun time? If so, you might want to take a look at an upcoming studio Atmosfera. Its portfolio is filled with diverse, high-quality releases suitable for any live dealer games enthusiast.
With offices in Moskow, Riga and Yerevan...
…it is a fast-growing brand, launched in 2020. Since then, it has gained global exposure thanks to its outstanding product line and strategic partnerships.
As a developer of live dealer titles, the main goal of the studio is to create a unique user experience using the latest innovations of video broadcasting. It provides gaming content 24/7 in HD quality, creating a feel of playing at a real land-based casino. To ensure the highest entertainment value and genuine player loyalty, the company’s professional team works hard in developing new game mechanics, user interfaces and enchased visual effects.
What is Atmosfera?
According to the official site, it is “a product, an emotion, a good team, a technology and your partner”. All combined makes the recipe for creating innovative and engaging live dealer titles players will love.
Let's find out more about this provider and its products.
What Atmosfera Has To Offer?
Being a casino software provider is not an easy task. Besides inventing new ways to capture player’s attention, making engaging yet fresh games and trying to elevate the gameplay, the developers also have to consider the preferences of operators who will feature them on their sites.
Paying the exact same amount of attention to the needs of both players and operators is crucial for any brand that wants to make it in a fiercely competitive iGaming industry. And many providers aren’t cut for it.
Atmosfera is a studio that certainly knows how to maintain the perfect balance and offer something equally appealing to both groups. Right after the launch of its first game, it was clear that a gambling game has become richer for a serious player.
The studio provides:
- Unique Games – Modern design, fair play and high win rates
- Innovative Approach – The studio owns a TV host academy and certified gaming machines, as well as a control system of quality stream
- Fast&Easy Integration – Only 14 days are required for the brand’s games to go live on the operator’s platform, while constant assistance is available at any moment
- Reliable Partnership – Favorable terms, data transparency and good profit opportunities are also something that this provider has to offer to its potential partners
Partnerships With Major Brands
Every path worth taking has its obstacle. This studio also encountered some of them on its road to success.
According to the brand’s Chief Executive Director, Yury Ermantraut, the main issue was the insufficiently accumulated market expertise. However, the team gets past it thanks to extreme ambition and determination.
Changing the usual player’s experience is quite an expensive project, but the studio does it to achieve additional visual aesthetics and more engaging gameplay. While it takes time to get used to new ways of working and risky decisions for end-users, it seems like the brand is heading in the right direction.
Besides its games being a massive hit amongst players, they have also captured the attention of the big names in the industry. Pronet Gaming was the first to jump on the opportunity to collaborate with this new rising star at iGaming sky.
The proof of the studio’s quality was also seen in teaming up with renowned SOFTSWISS. It was quite a milestone for the company, as its live releases were added to the provider’s portfolio composed of over 10.000 diverse slots and other casino games.
On the other front...
…the studio collaborates with some major online casino brands as well. There are over a dozen iGaming venues where you can try out the exciting live dealer variants by this brand.
These days, the best online casinos are offering a wide range of versatile titles. Sometimes, even with a sportsbook included. More different types of releases in a game library guarantee a bigger reach to the audience. The time of venues featuring only slots has passed, and a collection of table and live casino games is one of the crucial elements to be competitive on the market.
Interacting with live dealers has become a favorite pastime of many online gamblers. When you can’t decide should you play slots or table games, parlor titles come in handy. But when you want to feel like you’re in a real land-based casino, live dealers will take you there without the need to leave the comfort of your home.
And if you choose games created by this studio...
...the experience will be complete. With a focus only on live versions of casino titles, the provider provides high-quality entertainment available on all devices.
The studio’s portfolio includes:
- Live Roulette – A classic roulette with one zero and a live stream from English and Russian speaking studios. Punters can expect high-quality broadcast and detailed statistics.
- American Bingo Roulette – Unique lotto game with playing fields set as a roulette table. The games follow similar rules as online bingo, with predicting the numbers of 1 to 38, plus some extra fun features.
- European Bingo Roulette – Quite similar to the previous game, but here the prediction goes from number 1 to 37. Combinations may consist of one or more numbers, while each number has its own coefficient.
- Bingo – Since the classic never goes out of style, this provider presents the traditional bingo variation. The game features live drawing streaming, unlimited number of tickets per game, automatic determination of winning combos, 5 ticket prizes and many more goodies.
- Keno – Among live online bingo variants, Keno is one of the most popular ones. At the studio’s version, players wager by choosing numbers ranging from 1 to 80. There is an option for multiplying your bet up to 10.000 times.
- Bet On Poker – Based on a classic Texas Hold’em, at this game you have to predict which cards will win and make a bet on the virtual hand.
- Battleship – Do you remember this old-schooler that marked our childhoods? There’s no need for nostalgia as the paper and pen are replaced by tech-savvy devices. The principle is the same - try to destroy as many ships as possible. But at the digital version, instead of just gloating, you will get real prizes!
Big Plans For The Future
At its official site, Yury Ermantraut, has discovered some of the brand’s plans for the future. It’s quite a refreshing and transparent approach, as well as a bright example for other software providers on how to conduct their businesses.
In its announcement, the studio’s CEO disclosed the expansion of the team, moving to a bigger office as well as the launch of some new exciting live games. Atmosfera truly brings the jolly atmosphere of real casinos in player's homes and it has all the potential to make it to the top of iGaming industry.