Sign Up Bonus - US
Sign Up Bonus - Bitcoin
|6.||Maximum jackpot in coins||100|
|10.||Betting range||from $0.2 up to $100|
|11.||Coin Bet Range||from $0.01 up to $5|
|12.||Coins per line||1|
Are you excited to get your hand on a highly anticipated successor to one of the most popular titles, Reactoonz?
Play’n GO software provider finally decided to give it a worthy follow-up with Reactoonz 2!
This title comes with a huge 7x7 board, cluster pays, amazing graphics and an exciting soundtrack.
It also comes packed with special features: Fluctometer, Quantumeter, Energoon, Gargantoon, Wild Pair Explosion and Uncharged Wilds.
Is The Theme Interesting?
As soon as you enter the game, you will be welcomed by a familiar large board which is where the magic happens.
Spinning the reels will give you a better look at interesting symbols that are featured: pink, green, orange and blue reactoonz will be in charge of awarding you with a higher payout, while the lower payouts are distributed by the yellow, dark green, red and purple toonz.
The graphics are very pleasant, and when paired with great sound effects, provide a great audiovisual experience!
How Much Can We Bet?
Moving onto the betting options, things start looking even better for this one-armed bandit.
For the minimum bet there’s an option of only 0.20 credits, which players that prefer a safer approach with lower stakes will definitely appreciate.
There’s an option more oriented towards more experienced players as well – 100 credits, which is what the provider set the maximum betting option to.
When it comes to payout potential, there’s a theoretical return to player of 96.2%, which is a bit above average, as well as the highest win that awards a hefty payout of 5,083 times your bet.
What About Special Features?
- Fluctometer – At each round a randomly selected one-eyed symbol will fluctuate and award you with an Electric Wild if it helps forming a winning combination. Filling the Fluctometer will award you with 1 to 3 wilds when fully filled.
- Quantumeter – The Quantumeter is charged by non-wild symbols that are removed by the Electric wild. The Quantumeter will keep on charging even after releasing the Energoon but will be disabled by Gargantoons.
- Energoon – Energoon Wilds is released when the Quantumeter doesn’t get to level 3, while level 2 unleashes a 2x2 Energoon wild, or 4 1x1 symbols for level 1.
- Gargantoon – Getting the Quantumeter to level 3 or higher will drop Gargantoon Wilds on the reels, with levels 4 and higher adding a x2 multiplier for all wins.
- Wild Pair Explosion – This feature is activated after all features while there are 2 or more Electric Wilds on the reels. If they are adjacent, all non-wild symbols will be removed, while the non-adjacent wilds will clear the space in between them, allowing new symbols to come into play.
- Uncharged Wilds – While the Uncharged Wilds can’t form wins on their own, if they are adjacent to the winning symbols they can morph into Electric Wilds!
Should We Wrap It Up?
All in all, Play’n GO did a great job with Reactoonz 2, which doesn’t come as a surprise looking at this provider’s portfolio.
It brings a great audiovisual experience, just like its predecessor, as well as plenty of betting options, solid payout potential and interesting features.
If you were a fan of Reactoonz, you don’t want to pass on the fun that its successor brings.
by Uros Tanaskovic