|6.||Maximum jackpot in coins||3125|
|10.||Betting range||from $0.6 up to $10|
|11.||Coin Bet Range||from $0.01 up to $0.16|
|12.||Coins per line||1|
Have you ever wondered if we were alone in space, or you think that there is someone else out there, maybe aliens?
Well, now you get to experience what it would be like to be a part of an alien abduction story, thanks to Abduction by Ganapati software provider.
This one-armed bandit features a 5x3 grid with 243 ways to win, eerie soundtrack and great cartoonish graphics.
It also comes with a few special features: Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbols, Building Tiers and Ship Upgrade Bonus!
Is The Theme Interesting?
Right from the start you will find yourself in a remote mountainous area on a clear night as an alien ship is approaching the house, looking to collect what it can.
As the beam pops from the ship, it will summon the reels with plenty of interesting symbols – chickens, sheep, cows, boy baby, girl baby and an alien baby, all representing mid to higher paying ones.
The lower symbols appear on the reels as light bulbs, keys, toasters, tricycles and TVs, all fitting the theme perfectly!
How Much Can We Bet?
As for the betting options, they are mostly oriented towards the lower end, which high-rollers might find a bit disappointing.
For the minimum bet, the provider went with 0.60 credits, which is a bit higher than what we usually see among other modern titles.
As we’ve said previously, the highest betting option might be a bit low for some as it's set to 10 credits.
When it comes to payout potential, there’s a theoretical return to player of 95%, which is a bit below average, and the highest win in the base game that awards 50x your stake, meaning you should look forward to triggering special features in order to hit those bigger payouts.
What About Special Features?
- Wild Symbol – The Wild symbol can appear on all reels other than the first one and will act as a substitute for all symbols besides the Scatters.
- Scatter Symbols – There are two Scatter symbols that you can come across – Power Cells and Super Cells. First ones appear during the base game and when they do are added to the collection counter, while the Super Cells appear only in the Free Game and will award an additional game!
- Building Tiers – The buildings have 4 different tiers which increase the probability of specific symbols appearing. Cottages, Townhouses, Mansions and Crashed UFOs represent tiers 1 to 4.
- Ship Upgrade Bonus – This feature is unlocked when you collect 3 or more Scatters in a single round. On top of 8 free games, you are also awarded with random ship upgrades. Previously collected Power Cells can be used to unlock additional upgrades:
- Duplicator – The Duplicator will double the amount of random symbols on each slot with each level of upgrade blasting more symbols, up to 3.
- Megabeam – This upgrade enlarges the board, as well as the number of ways to win up to 6x5 and 7,776 ways to win on level 3!
- Transmuter – The Transmuter turns random symbols on reels 2 to 5 into Wilds. On level 3 it can turn 3 random symbols into the Wild symbols!
Should We Wrap It Up?
Ganapati usually delivers high quality products, and that’s the case with Abduction, adding a great alien themed title to their ever growing portfolio.
Despite having a bit lower potential payout, it still brings a ton of fun, as well as a plethora of interesting special features.
If you have even a slight interest in aliens, you don’t want to skip this one!
by Uros Tanaskovic