login | sign up
- MOBILE FRIENDLY
Opening its doors in April 2021, Casino Masters became part of the online gambling industry eager to bring unique players' experience wrapped up in an authentic story. Led by Dragan, a brave and wise warrior, and five other Masters, players are guided through the cyber realm filled with valuable rewards and immersive games.
Teamed up with more than 50 studios, this operator equipped the lobby with a multiverse of slots and jackpots, along with a great collection of live and table games. On top of that, there’s a special corer with promotional packages, as well as a VIP scheme with incentives.
Is Casino Masters a legit betting facility?
Approved by two renowned regulators, UK and Malta, it certainly is a place that values safety and protection. In addition to this, it operates under Genesis Affiliates, a gigantic network that gathers numerous popular entertainment venues among which Casino Lab, Casino Dome, Casino Planet, Kassu, Casoola, Genesis Casino, and many more.
Our Casino Masters expert review will bring you lots of valuable insights into this hub’s gaming portfolio, banking options, selection of bonuses, and promotions, so keep reading!
Appearance and Gaming Library
The key to smooth navigations through platforms that are packed with so much content is a high level of organization, and Casino Masters made sure not to fail in this field. Be it a mobile device, or desktop, it doesn’t matter, the page adjusts instantly to all types of gadgets and screen sizes.
As for the selection of games, well, the fact that this venue cooperates with so many studios speaks for itself. As in the majority of other hubs, the most versatile collection is the one with digital one-armed bandits, but there’s plenty of table games, live dealer products, and video poker.
How about we take a quick look at the catalog?
Slots: Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead, Immortal Romance, Starburst, Ancient Eclipse, Johnan Legendarian, Gordon Ramsey Hell’s Kitchen, Desperate Dawgs, Solar Wilds, Buster Hammer Carnival, and more.
Casino and Live Games: Lightning Roulette, Baccarat First Person, French Roulette, Hold’em Poker, Advanced Roulette, Aces and Faces Poker, Jacks or Better, Crazy Time, Speed Baccarat Live, and others.
By joining this betting facility punters get the chance to meet Dragan the Master and lay their hands on an interesting Welcome package. Filled with complimentary cash and casino spins, this promo offer comes with wagering requirements that aren’t impossible to meet.
Furthermore, Master Avian brings a “storm of excitement”, that is, a weekly campaign. This one is meant for all depositing clients who have replenished the account at least twice within 4 days before Monday and have wagered a specified amount of money during. Plus, there’s Andromeda’s monthly boost.
On top of everything, punters can join Reno and become VIP masters. Among the benefits which come along with the membership, there are exclusive bonuses, monthly prize draw, dedicated account managers, and lots more.
Keep in mind the following:
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are excluded from participating in the introductory promo
- In case a player requests a withdrawal, before the necessary meeting playthrough demands, the venue shall forfeit any bonus that is attributable to their account
- If a punter implements minimal risk wagering, low-risk Roulette bets, delays any game round or moves from a low to the high weighted game after the balance is 50%higher, or any other similar techniques, the casino map apply an administration fee of 10%
Finally, make sure to check the list of restricted games with active bonuses as well as contribution percentages, to be aware of which titles count towards playthrough. Make sure you are aware of country restrictions as well.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- No withdrawal limitations apply to progressive Jackpots
- VIP clients may be entitled to higher cashout limits
- The hub reserves the right to charge a 10% fee amounting to their costs (including the cost of the deposits) for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play
- Withdrawals and refunds must be returned to the same method used for depositing; in case this is not possible, such funds will be returned to the player’s bank account, and that transaction shall incur an administration fee of $10 in addition to a processing fee of 2% for payment fees
- Withdrawal transactions come with a fee of 2% at the point of the processing; the minimum fee amount is $2.00 or equivalent in the punter's currency
- The identity of the player will be verified upon registration, deposit, and/or withdrawal as required by regulations
- A consumer will have to provide identification whenever making a withdrawal of funds amounting to $2,300 or more
In addition to all these rules, if Casino Masters or the player decides to close an account, the remaining real money funds shall be returned to the same method as the one used for depositing. Also, an administration fee of 3% will be charged, with a minimum fee of $2.50 or equivalent in the consumer’s currency.
Those who want to get in touch with the support department can do so via e-mail, live support, and phone. As stated on the website, the service is available 7 days a week from 9 AM to 1 AM.
Moreover, Casino Masters is equipped with detailed and insightful FAQ sections, for some quick answers. All the questions are neatly arranged, so punters won’t have problems finding the info they need.
Worth adding is that the site itself is equipped with multiple helpful tools for responsible gambling. Aside from setting self-restrictions on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, or applying for self-exclusion, players can also contact various gambling counseling organizations.
Summarizing all the impressions we can say that Casino Masters has quite an impressive offering. It’s more than obvious that the team gathered in this hub possesses extensive knowledge on how to deliver top-notch player experience. There are a couple of imperfections in the banking section, though, but overall it is a place that deserves attention.